Dress: Country Road // Ring: Samantha Willis Elly Lou // Chanel No5 Poster: Similar
With the sun filtering through my window and the slightly cool breeze softly blowing in my room, I finally feel like I can take a deep breath and enjoy this tranquil moment...
Can you believe it, another Christmas has passed and another year is winding up? We all say it, "I can't believe how fast this year has gone," and yet we can never seem to comprehend that time will continue to fly by, even when we feel like the days are never ending.
Now is the time to end the year full of fulfilment, happiness and gusto! Make the most of these few remaining days people!
All year I have wanted to redecorate my room, and hey even if there is only 2 more days until the New Year, I'm going to make sure I can at least say I tried! For christmas my brother lavishly bought me this amazing Chanel No5 poster, and I am in LOVE! I have been dying over it for about the last 6 months and may have possibly squealed in delight when I unwrapped this beauty! Needless to say, it truly has kick started my passion for interior design, and most definitely to revamp my space.
Following countless bloggers on my social media pages, I am constantly bombarded with beautiful layouts and unique personal styles. I've made it a mission of mine to create a space that reflects who I am, but also to inspire me at the same time. Clearly I'm loving colour, and those gorgeous Elly Lou and Samantha Willis rings are the perfect way for me add a pop of colour to any outfit and what a perfect way to showcase them! Perfume is a must and a love of mine, so why not display your bottles too! It really does make a cute decoration piece!
If you love wood and metallic metals mixed with pastel colours, hit up your nearest country road store (or even online) and check out their new home ware selection, it is seriously going to leave your bank account empty! Country road also has some amazing tropical print clothing items that are a must have for your summer wardrobe!
Alas, the sun is already setting and the day is coming to a close, so this is where I'm going to leave. Sending my wishes for an amazing New Year's celebration!
L. xx

0 comments:
Post a Comment